What is the Smashup Hackathon?
- A hackathon (also known as a hack day, hackfest or codefest) is an event in which computer programmers and others in the field of software development, like graphic designers, interface designers and project managers, collaborate intensively on software-related projects.
- The SmashUp Hackathon is powered by ShepHertz Technologies a PaaS and Cloud Computing Company (http://www.shephertz.com). The hackathon will be using the App42 PaaS platform.
What can you do at the hackathon?
- Develop Mobile, Web, Social, SaaS, Enterprise and TV connected and engaging apps in a day.
- If you are not a developer, you can co-create software apps and product prototypes by teaming up with developers and designers.
- Lear More about the APP42 framework here:
Whats in Store?
- Smart phones (Asha series) from Nokia
- Tablets (Penta Tabs) from Pantel
- A job offer from Shephertz.
- Prospects of finding talent and/or co founders
- Loads of fun!
- Each participant should have a laptop or a machine
- Each participant must be pre registered for the event. Register Now.
The hackathon is scheduled on 7 Sep 2012